Multi-family real estate has a long established track record of outperforming most other real estate asset classes (Office, Industrial and Retail). Regardless of thriving or suffering economic circumstances, multifamily has consistently remained among the most stable real estate classes.
At ZAPATA, we believe that apartments, as an investment vehicle, offer tremendous benefits to investors.
Below are a few highlights:
- Apartments have superior historical risk adjusted returns when compared to both, other real estate classes and investments like stocks and bonds.
- Strong real estate asset class in any economic cycle.
- Increasing demand and extremely limited new supply.
- U.S. homeownership rates are declining.
- Investing in apartments can generate predictable, tax sheltered cash flow and equity appreciation.
- Asset values can be directly impacted by strong management and marketing techniques.
- Multifamily real estate offers diversification for a balanced investment portfolio.
- Financing is attractive for multifamily acquisitions.